H apparently is being weird today, and now he wants to copy my blog. Here it is, if you dare to view it...
The Extremely Amazing Brain of H
And H wants S to make one too, called The Extremely Amazing Brain of S (or J). I would really like it if she made it. :) We would be the Extremely Amazing Brain team!
Oh, and sorry, blog viewers, if you couldn't get to my blog. Due to constant brother questions, I had to change the URL of my blog from TEABON to AMAZINGBRAINN. But that's okay. I didn't like teabon that much anyway.
N
I don't wanna make a blog called the Extremely Amazing of S. That doesn't even make sense. And I'm not vain (unlike some people). xD
ReplyDeleteSorry. Typo there. Will fix that. Anyway, it would be really cool if you made a blog like that. :D
ReplyDelete