The life of a crazy gurrrl.
Well you like neptune,I like Sirius A (Tha brightest star).
Why? So what's your favorite planet?
This planet is quite awesome.It's name is Tres_4b,a green biggest planet known.Well,not in the solar system.
So,where were we?
i dunno.
haha on earth?
hardee har har -_-
oh, Newr, and JICYDK the JICYDK on your sidebare isn't daily
Well..a-HMMM, I didn't say it was daily. *sniffle* *cough* *hack*
HHAHAH H!!! ownd
um... me neither?
EE you always lie
-_-
@Newr: Hey,how do you do a smiley face on the post?
@Qayyum: ctrl+alt+257 or 258. For the heart you do 259.
I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!
Well you like neptune,I like Sirius A (Tha brightest star).
ReplyDeleteWhy?
ReplyDeleteSo what's your favorite planet?
This planet is quite awesome.It's name is Tres_4b,a green biggest planet known.Well,not in the solar system.
ReplyDeleteSo,where were we?
ReplyDeletei dunno.
ReplyDeletehaha on earth?
ReplyDeletehardee har har -_-
ReplyDeleteoh, Newr, and JICYDK the JICYDK on your sidebare isn't daily
ReplyDeleteWell..a-HMMM, I didn't say it was daily. *sniffle* *cough* *hack*
ReplyDeleteHHAHAH H!!! ownd
ReplyDeleteum... me neither?
ReplyDeleteEE you always lie
ReplyDelete-_-
ReplyDelete@Newr: Hey,how do you do a smiley face on the post?
ReplyDelete@Qayyum: ctrl+alt+257 or 258. For the heart you do 259.
ReplyDelete