I went volunteering again at the animal shelter. Right now there are five puppies and three kittens there. They are ALL so very cute!!! I'm quite glad I brought my camera. The kittens and puppies are the reason I brought it, anyway.
The puppies' names are Satu, Dua, Tiga, Empat, and Lema. There are two boys and three girls. Dua, Tiga and Lema are the girls, and Satu and Empat are the boys.





There aren't very good pictures because puppies keep running around!!!
☺For better pictures, go to
hssnm.org.
And as for the kittens...
HERE THEY ARE!!!





They don't have names yet. And they don't have their shots yet. So they can't run around the room.
♥Newr♥
Empat is so FLAT!!
ReplyDeleteThere is a bit problem. It's not lema but lima.
ReplyDeleteOh really? Before I made it lima but then it looked like lima beans so i changed it to lema.
ReplyDeleteI know it's lima, but i just wanted to name it lema, because then people who speak english will think it sounds like lima in lima bean, so yeah. but i know its spelled lima. :P
ReplyDeletehow cute newr :)
ReplyDelete@Skina: I don't any thing about lima beans! But I know java beans. :)
ReplyDeleteHanis:Wow,newr!You touch the Cute Dog!! ^_^
ReplyDelete