1:40 PM
I'm back with the camera USB cable. Now I'm taking my camera out of my pocket...I'm turning it on...I'm deleting some pictures...
1:45 PM
I'm done deleting all of the beautiful pictures of myself. Now I'm inserting the USB into the camera...and into the computer...everything is loading...Now the pictures are importing to the computer...it may take a while, so be patient. Catch you later.
1:53 PM
The camera is almost done. 19 items remaining...
1:56
Yay! The pictures are done. I'll upload some now...
2:02
Just finished my ice cream while selecting the pictures. Now I'll just paste them here in the post.
PICTURES!!! What a great word.
Ugh. The picture is too big. I'll have to resize it. Aarrrgh.
Firefox crashed. Now I'm on a different computer. It is 4:26 PM. The pictures are uploading. It's much easier on a computer than a laptop. Roughly about 20 more pictures.
11 more items remaining...
89 of 93...That was pretty quick!
The pictures are ready! Now I can post them here.. The first two were taken Friday night.
MASK MANIA!
Z, the Creep-filled screaming Alien guy!
Me, N, the Spiky Skull Kid!
Z as Spider Man.
H, the smelly Hulk. No difference. I can see the resemblance.
Z as Ironman.
H as Batman.
Z as Walrus/Fangman/Sad Batman.
Me as Batgirl, with nostrils showing.
That is all for today. It is 6:59 PM.
I just sneezed. It is now 7:00 PM.
N
Hanis: So funny! ok,its extremly funyy!!
ReplyDeleteHahahhheehhehehhohohoo..the most funny part is the last picture..you are really awesome to say about that..err about your nostrills!! Harharhar..[=D]
Ηello, i think t&X68;at i ssaw you visitеd my blog thus
ReplyDeleteі сa&X6d;е tο “return the fаvor”.I'm a&X74;temρtіng to find
thingѕ tо enhance my wеbsite!I suppose
its ok tο usе s&X6f;mе оf your ideaѕ!!
cheap bike jerseys
&X52;eview my ωe&X62; bl&X6F;g: Wholesale Jerseys