I can't find my Eid dress that I want to wear! And it's really nice looking, too. It's pink and red. The sleeves are pink with red dots and the skirt is ruffly and the rest is pink with red roses. I can't find it anywhere in the house!! I wore it last year and now I can't remember where it could be. I remember it lastly when it was outside with mom's and dad's laundry. So I think it is in their room. I looked in it but I can't find it. What a pity, too. If I don't find that one, I'll have to be tradishunal and wear a baju kurung that I got in Malaysia two years ago. That still fine, but I'd much rather find the dress. I wish someone would help me find it.
N
5:58 PM
Haha. Pink is barf-ful anyway.
ReplyDeleteQayyum a.k.a Mustard: Maybe your dress is been torn out.
ReplyDelete