I knew the hawk moths would come out today! We came back from our trip last night at 11:23 PM. My tummy was grumbling all night because I hadn't had a hearty meal yet that day. Just sickly snacks. Like corn chips and Z's cookies. Sounds nasty, right?
Anyways, after Fajr, S told us that the moths came out. So I threw off my telekom* in joy and grabbed my grashes**.
The moths DID come out! OH MY! Squirt was pretty big, and he was on the wall. Nectaris was higher on the wall. Squishy was on the wall also, but you could only see his wing through the window, unless you looked through the window on the other side. Mine, Neptune, couldn't be seen, and everybody thought she/he was dead and didn't come out. WHY is mine always having problems? Anyway, I found it later on, on the ceiling. It was small. Small. Small! Sob asterisk sob. H kept saying the moths were SICK. SICK!
"Aauugghhh, sick, SICK!" he groaned and moaned, rolling on the ground. Not.
The Hawk Moths:
Nectaris - S's moth
Neptune - N's moth
Squishy - H's moth
Squirt - Z's moth
___________________________________________________
*Telekom is my word for telekung, which means prayer garment in Malay.
___________________________________________________
**Grashes used to be Z's word for glasses. He says it properly now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!