Well, right now, S is in class, and she told me to make a post because she wanted to read, so here's the post.
I hate those skin snags on your fingers. They are extremely annoying and painful. I'm TRYING not to bite them or my nails anymore but it's addicting. Scream asterisk scream.
Orthotics are painful. Why can't everybody's feet just be the same and all have arches and no bunions?
Glasses people are mean. I want to get new glasses instead of these plastic pink ones. The glasses person I last saw said I don't need new ones. Grrrrr...
Cracking your knuckles is fun. Yesterday I went to my friend Mnr's house, and she was cracking her knuckles. Cracking your toes is fun too.
There's no more WATERMELON to eat. And my tummy is SO huge, I need to do my workout.
S thinks my fish needs to be returned. I slightly agree, but Abi hid the receipt somewhere, and so...BOOM.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!