Monday, July 16, 2012

Pre-Ramadan

Practice fast today. H was moaning and groaning.
"Whassa time?"
"When's Maghrib?"
"I'm so HUNGRY!"
"Who wants to be killed?"
That's how weak he is.
Then, guess what, at Iftar time, he ate almost all the salad while we were getting ready for Maghrib. Then he heaved his fat self up the stairs. He was a zombeh! I peered at him in the darkness. "Wow, he looks fatter than usual!" I said. "...Mmmmhhh..." said H. He heaved his brown arm to the top of the stairs. S pulled him up. Then, after Maghrib, he was still weak, and so S dragged him down the stairs. *LOL* Then he ate, and then he asked to eat more. I mean, seriously? But he had to go to the masjid for Isha, so haha.

N

2 comments:

  1. Hanis:Ha,ha,ha.XD!! but Qayyum,man,he laughs like having a laugh attack,he just laugh like a monkey,ha,ha,ha,ho,ho,hi,hi,hi.Almost like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! H always grasps his shirt collar and laughs weirdly. It's hillary.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!