Today S and I got picked up to go to the Farmers' Market. We were gonna sell bracelets and bandannas. So we did. It was for the Humane Society. The girls from the Boys and Girls Club came. People passed by our booth and the girls said, "Hello we're sponsors for the Boys and Girls club and the Humane society." And they we're like, "Oh." Then they walked away rudely. We didn't make very good business, but in the end we made $23. And the week before when they sold, they made $49, so in all that's $82. I bought a snow cone for myself and S. Rainbow flavored. Then when we were packing up to go, i got to take a bandanna for myself and S took one too. Then we went home and played with H's tupA' friend. They're out swimming right now.
N
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!