Today S and I (kind of) made bahulu, a Malaysian dessert. We made it for our Ramadan project. Our project was about how Islam spread in other countries. So, we were doing the country of Indonesia first, and since we ate bahulu when we were in Malaysia, and it was YAMMY*, we wanted to make it! Though it wasn't very Indonny, but who cares. We made them, but we didn't have the molds, so we used Madeleine molds. It worked very well. Though, we couldn't take pictures because the camera was in the van and our dad took the van to his work. So, what a blow.
A few hours later, H's friend came with his mom to take H to Jooma*.
Oh, dang it. I have my massage class today.
Oh, and here's the website for the bahulu recipe. Bahulu - MySimpleFood
N
_______________________________________________________________
*Yammy is our word for yummy.
_________________________________________________________________________
*Jooma is how H says 'Jumu'ah'.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!