What up, peeps, man?
Today I went to the soup kitchen. I noticed that whenever I go there I'm always wearing purple...is there a reason for that? There is a reason for everything, after all...
Anyway, after I woke up at maybe 10 AM, S' phone rang. It was someone from the masjid. She asked, "Are you guys coming to the soup kitchen?" S was like, "Umm..." And then the person said, "I guess you guys forgot, huh?" and then S said, "Heheh...yeah," and gave the phone to Mom. Then we all got ready to go to the soup kitchen.
We got there and put on our aprons and gloves. H had a put on a hairnet, lol. He didn't look as dumb as he did when his hair was longer. xD Anyway, we got assigned some jawbs*. S and Mom had to do the lunch trays, and I had to to the cake. It was ever so boring, and my feet hurt. Then I helped to the trays, and then we all had to dry dishes. Eeekh, hate that job. That's practically the only thing I remember doing. My hands hurt from doing it. I finally quit and joined S who was resting at a table. I did some reflexology on my hands whatever I learned from the reflexology class. And that was after the people came to get their lunch. One woman in the line said, "You and that other girl are really pretty." She was referring to me and S. :D (I mean, S, what a joke! A huge joke!)
My feet hurt real bad. After it was all over, we went to the masjid for Dhuhr. Then we went home and napped like smelly babies.
N
________________________________________________
*Jawbs is my way of saying 'jobs'. Just my slang.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!