FRIDAY, JULY 20, 2012
Well, when I woke up from my nap at about 5:00 pm, I was completely covered in sweat. My hairclips were hanging from hair strands around my ears, and my necklace was messed up. S woke me up by poking my shoulder. I got up, put on my glasses, and fixed my hair and necklace. Then I followed S to H's room so we could wake him up.
Now this was a challenge. S poked H's shoulder a few times, and his body just wobbled. S tried and tried to wake H up, and took off his blanket. H just pulled it back up. S gave up and decided to just wake up H's friend, who was in the living room on the couch. S poked his shoulder, and he woke up easily. Then we all went to H's room to wake him up again. S got a belt from the ground and lightly whipped H's brown blankie. It still did not work, but H was awake and angry. H's friend came into the room and laughed when we whipped H. We finally got H's blanket off, but that made H angrier. He sprang out of bed and chased S out. I ran out too, for safety.
"Let's get outta here!" I told H's friend, but he wouldn't. He stayed in there and gave H a little push. H exploded and punched him. We eventually prayed without H, and then I started to get ready for my massage class. After the class was over, we went to the masjid for Iftar.
N
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!