Saturday, July 7, 2012

Countdown #3 and #4

Woopsie Doodle Daisies! I forgot to make the countdown for yesterday! Shucks, man!
So here we are.

FRIDAY, JULY 6, 2012
13 more days till Ramadan...
Today I went to the masjid for Maghrib. I couldn't pray, so I went to one of the classrooms and found some cherries and GREEN grapes in the fridge. Yum! Then, after Maghrib, we went to the store for some shopping. We went to K-Mart to get a notebook for my math. And while we were in there, H and I went to the entrance of the store and got some gumballs from the machines, and we tried to get the toys from the machine, but no such luck. Then we went to another store and the masjid. We met our friend there. Then we left. Bai...

N
_______________________________________________________
And for today...

SATURDAY, JULY 7, 2012
12 more days till Ramadan...
This morning I did the story again with Uncle. Then I almost burnt the house down while cooking with H. Then more things happened, and now I'm here typing this post. Bai...

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!