Sunday, July 8, 2012

BREAKING NEWS: N and S now have Betta Fishes!

I'm telling you, this might be my second longest post yet. ~N~

From Reporter John Smith:
Today, at about 10 AM, after playing tennis, N's family went to some stores to buy things. They went to Petco and bought some fish. We have interviewed N, and this is what she says:


Well, actually, John Smith, I didn't really play tennis, I was the rollerblading ballgirl. And I also got damaged.

Today, after we were done playing tennis, we got into the van smellilly*. We went to the dirty, smelly store called Ross Dress for More. H needed new shoes and S needed jeans, it seemed. So she chose three jeans and went to the fitting room with me. All the jeans didn't fit me. *SOB*

We didn't buy anything there except a skirt for Mom. We wanted to go to Petco Supplies and Fish, so we did. We went to go look at the fishes, and there were like, HUGE cockroaches there. Then, we went to go see the betta fish, a.k.a. Siamese Fighting fish. WE GOT TO GET SOME! Mom told us we could buy a divider tank for both my and S' fish. I chose a reddish-pink Crowntail Male, and S chose an aqua-colored, constipated Doubletail Male. Yes, it was really constipated. H was acting like a real boss. I think he was a bit too excited.

I found these rainbow rocks that I really wanted. But, *SOB* I couldn't buy them, because H had some leftover rocks at home.

We bought the tank, food, and plant. I was supposed to buy it and S would pay me back, but instead my dad paid for it. Then we left the store, carefully holding our fishes. I was really scared that my fish would die, because one time, I was at a friend's house, and she had a pond at her back yard. We got a net and caught some fish and put it in a container. Then, I was carrying one of the containers with the fish in it, and by the time we got home, the fish was already dead, because I wiggled the container too much. *SOB* I think the fish was a minnow.

When we got home, we immediately set up the fish tank. We first opened the tank box, and we took everything out. I put the fishes on S's desk while H and S set everything up. They told me to go wash the gravel, and so I did, and I took years, and when I finally was done, S was like, "That took years." And H was like, "I know right?" Offensive, right? Well, I beautifully washed the gravel, but do you know what they said? They said, "YOU DIDN'T WASH IT PROPERLY, TUPA'!"

Okay, well they didn't actually yell, but you know.

S had this ungenius idea to put the gravel in a red plastic cup and wash it like that. So I did. And it was still 'not proper'. H was like, 'whatever'. He poured the gravel in my section of the divided tank, then the plant. S' part of the tank had rocks. Then we poured the fish in. S' was first. BLOOP! Then mine. BLEEP! Then, WOOHOO! We got our fishes! Oh yeah!

And so that is the story of our fishes. I did take pictures. I do not have a name for mine yet, but I suggested S name her fish Constable. You know, we separated our tanks because S' fish was El Constipato. S did some research and found out her fish was constipated, and found out it needed to eat cooked peas. LOL!

N

And that's all N says about getting her pet fish. Thank you for reading, and until then, please stay tuned. Thank you.

N's News
___________________________________________________________
*Smellilly is not a word, but it means you got into the van with an unusually nasty smell. Or stinkily, or odorly, or uncleanly, or whatever...

2 comments:

I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!