The life of a crazy gurrrl.
Hanis:Lucky for you.I must answer 200 questions about percentage.It's my worst nightmare! and also I'm tired of doing it.My brain also want to explode for doing many math questions!
I know, right? But why are you doing percentage? Aren't you too young for it?
Qayyum: Kakak is 11 years old now. Surely she have to learn percentage.
At least percentage is easier then decimals.
Even though it partly is decimals.
I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!
Hanis:Lucky for you.I must answer 200 questions
ReplyDeleteabout percentage.It's my worst nightmare!
and also I'm tired of doing it.My brain
also want to explode for doing many
math questions!
I know, right? But why are you doing percentage? Aren't you too young for it?
ReplyDeleteQayyum: Kakak is 11 years old now. Surely she have to learn percentage.
ReplyDeleteAt least percentage is easier then decimals.
ReplyDeleteEven though it partly is decimals.
ReplyDelete