Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Tomato Moth

I have some cool news. This morning at suhoor, S told me that the caterpillar had finally hatched!! I went into the sunroom to go see it but I was too lazy. My glasses weren't on and also, I needed to pee badly. So after suhoor, I looked at it. It scared me some at first. But you know what? Despite the caterpillar's huge size, the moth was very small. Probably comes from being in the dirt for so long. It probably shriveled up or something. So anyways, mom was kinda hooked in making new posts on DOOL2, and that means taking pictures of things. *GROAN* So of course that meant taking pictures of the moth. So S did, but they were horrible so I took some better ones. The moth is dark drown, black and white, and its eyes are huge. Pictures will be shown later.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!