Friday, August 3, 2012

Filmin'

Today H and me were taking vids with the camera. H put the camera in the most unthinkable places, like the bathroom drawer, the microwave, and the washer. He fake cooked it on the stove. He even faked putting it in his fish bowl. And then he threw the camera in his laundry basket and threw clothes on top of it. Then he went on the roof. While he was up there I went to go bathe. I heard him yelling, "N!" while I was in the tub. XP
Then we made another movie & we both went on top of the roof. We walked up there for a while and watched cars pass by. Well, at least the camera did. Then mom told us to get down. I had trouble getting down, and right now my arms are fuzzy. They sting real bad right now. Well not real bad, they just stung when I put lotion on them. Anyways, my fingers got all hot and burnt and I tell you, it is scary coming down from the roof.
Right now H is singing a Zakariyya song while attempting to nap. It is 11:15 AM.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!