Friday, August 3, 2012

My Smoothie

Apparently mom took pictures of my best pink smoothie, sooo...
This is the ONLY picture though, so stop crying. Oh and also, I made another pink smoothie last night, and I was planning to add my secret ingredient but I didn't want mom to see it. The secret ingredient was chocolate ice cream, because raspberries go great with chocolate. In my opinion, of course.

Oh & BTW, Joycie called this morning @ like 6am and told us to look @ the rainbow outside. So we did, and mom took pictures of the rainbow & told us to get Z because he 'likes' rainbows. So S had to go in the house & wake Z up. Z was apparently still sleepy & smelly. Mom was like, "Look, Z! Rainbow! Rainbow! *fake gasp* Haaa, rainbow, Z!" Then S said we could look at it better in the front yard, so we went.

This is it in the backyard. There was a light rain coming down for some reason.

Joycie said there were double rainbows, so we tried to find it. Then mom finally found it. It was faint. Mom said Z likes rainbows but then S said now he's gonna hate them forever. LOL.

This is it in the front yard, and if you look closely you can see the double rainbow.

Then after Ummi was done looking at the rainbows she took like a hundred pictures of the plants. Literally.

My tomato plant now has 19 small green tomatoes growing on it. I broke off all the yellow leaves.
My BEST t'mato plant.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!