Friday, August 17, 2012

New Things

You would think I haven't been putting up new posts because nothing interesting happened to me lately. Well, you're wrong. I have millions of news and posts to make and they mostly include baking, and I am taking years to put the pictures up because they are on this one computer and I rarely get to it, plus the pictures take YEARS to upload. Anyways. To the real news:
_________________________________________________________
My sister cut my hair on Wednesday in the sunroom. I was like sweating real badly during the whole process, and I had to sit still, which I am not good at (and I thought I was). So S turned on the fan, so that was good. Then H came in and turned up the speed of the fan. Thanks so much H. Anyway, S followed this tutorial on how to give someone a layered cut. It was about this annoying Chinese (I think) guy giving a layered cut to this woman, and the background song was all sickly and the man talked too much.
And today S cut my mom's hair and fixed mine.
_________________________________________________________
Ummi has banned me & H from saying BLEEP and BEEP and BLEEPING and BEEPING.
_________________________________________________________
Today S and I made Biskut Bijan and Dixie Pixies. If you dummies don't know what those are, use Google. And yesterday H made these weird brownies with chocolate icing. Yum!
_________________________________________________________
I have a post in process 1/4 done.
_________________________________________________________
I can't wait for Eid!
_________________________________________________________

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!