Friday, August 24, 2012

Now It's BOTH OF THEM!!!

I had my appointment today for my toes. I recently found out I had an infection on my right and left big toes. So today, when it was my turn to go in, I told the nurse I had infections again and she was like, "Really? Seriously? Dang it!" Then she said, "You know what this means, right?" And I said, "Yeah."

It meant SURGERY again.

I braced myself. JK. I hate it when they give me the shots.

Blood spurted everywhere, and the doctor laughed evilly, snapping the scissors together threateningly.

...

Not really. The truth is, I saw BLOOD. Dark red, coming from my toe. Then, they took the scraping tool and scraped all that nasty stuff from my toe. Then they put cream on and everything, and stuck wooden sticks with fluff at the end, in the corners of my toe. Then they cleaned my toe and I was good. My tummy still hurt though from the shot.

I got down from the chair and put on my shoes. I felt a little wobbly.

Z in the other room got straps, and it appears to be that his feet are worse than mine. Yehoo! JK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!