Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Yesterday's and Today's Notes

Here are my notes from yesterday. I forgot to add them here. I'm listening to lectures on Kalamullah.

August 1, 2011

Muhammad Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam came with a law, Quran.
Nobody on earth is praised more than Muhammad Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam.
There is nothing in the Quran that has been disproved and that is not going to to happen.

Okay, now here are today's notes.

August 2, 2011

'Iqra' means 'read'.
Waraqah has scrolls from the bible that he studies.
He said to Muhammad Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam: I wish I was young to see your people drive you out of your land.
Muhammad Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam didn't like anything that had to do with Shaytaan, sorcery, or anything like that.
Reading is the key to knowledge.

Why Kids Like to Read

Kids like to read because they see their parents read all the time. The kids copy their parents.
Kids grow up in houses filled with books.
Kids have their own library.
They don't watch TV, one of the most worst distractions (I don't have a TV).

Whenever Muhammad Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam had a dream, it would happen the next day. This happened for six months.

Don't tell anybody about a bad dream that you had. Bad dreams come from Shaytaan. Don't tell anyone a bad dream because Shaytaan wants to make you feel bad, complaining about your dream to someone else.

Jibreel (Alayhis Salam)'s wings were so big they covered the horizon.

Newr

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!