Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 8

Abu Talib was dying and Muhammad was with him. Muhammad said, "Oh uncle, say La ilaha ilallah. That's all I want from you." Abu Jahl was there. He said, "Are you going to die under the religion of Muhammad, or under the religion of your father?" Abu Talib's last words were, "I'm dying under the religion of my father." Muhammad said, "I'm going to keep asking Allah to forgive my uncle."
Two months later, Khadijah dies. That time was called the Year of Sorrow, because two of Muhammad's most loved people were dead.

The Buraq was a very fast animal. Muhammad mounted it, by the command of a angel. Muhammad got to the masjid of Jerusalem. He dismounted the Buraq and went into the masjid. He prayed two raka'ah. He was the imam of all the prophets.

Muhammad went up into the seven heavens and met all the prophets.
Muhammad met Allah. He talks DIRECTLY to him. Allah perscribes 50, FIFTY daily prayers. Muhammad went down to Musa and told him.
Musa said, "Your people can't handle that. Go back, tell Him to reduce it." Muhammad went back. Allah reduced the prayer to 40. Muhammad told Musa.
Musa said, "Go back and reduce it." Allah reduced it by ten. Muhammad went down.
"Go back, reduce again," said Musa. So it was reduced to 30, then 20, then 10, then 5. Muhammad went to Musa and told him.
Musa said, "Go reduce it again."
Muhammad said, "I'm ashamed to go back to Allah, I can't."

This event was called Israa' Mi'raaj.

Musa punched The Angel of Death when he asked him, "Do you want to die?" Whoah!

Imagine a prophet with no followers. On the day of Judgment, he would meet Allah alone.
Quote: A prophet with no followers would meet Allah alone on the Day of Judgment."
(I think Judgment should be spelled like J U D G E M E N T. Don't you think so?)

If you can't pray standing up, pray sitting. If you can't pray sitting, pray lying down, if you can't, with your finger. If you can't do that, pray with your eyes. But there's no way you're never going to pray.
(Pray with my eyes? How? And how do you pray with your finger? And how do you make ruku' and sujud lying down? Do you put your hands on your knees? Please tell me in the blubber box if you know. Thanks! I mean, Jazakillah Khair!)
Quote: There's no way you're never going to pray.

Newr

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!