Bedouins would raid caravans, kill, do anything.
Abu Dharr heard of Muhammad and asked his brother what the people said about him. His brother said, "They say he is a sorcerer." Abu Dharr said, "I don't believe you. I will investigate the matter myself."
Abu Dharr became Muslim. "Ash hadu al laa ilaha illallah." The people gathered around him and beat him so bad he died. (Don't worry, he didn't really die!)
Everywhere people were becoming Muslim.
Whoever searches for guidance, Allah will give it to them. Islam teaches good. Worship Allah alone.
Uthman bin Affan and his wife Fatimah were the first ones to make hijrah after Prophet Lut.
my arm hurts from burning it
Umm Salamah said there's this speech Ja'far ibn Abi Tailb said in front of King An-Najashi.
An-Najashi wanted to become Muslim.
Ja'far recited Surah Maryam to An-Najashi. All his bishops cried so much they wet their bibles.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!