Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day...TEN!!!

It is finally day ten! Time flies when you're having fun...fasting!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
About Zinna
Some things a Muslim shouldn't do:
  1. Accusing a Muslim man or woman of zinna is a major sin.
  2. Good that came out of evil. It is bad for you, but you also learn to never do it again.
  3. Muslims should think good of other Muslims.
  4. We should not carry rumors.
  5. It (zinna) should never happen again.
  6. Don't talk about such subjects.
  7. Don't lie.
  8. Don't slander each other.
  9. Accusing someone of zinna while you are doing a major sin also.
Don't let zinna happen again. (I know I wrote that a million times already.)
Muhammad tied a rock around his stomach because he was so hungry. He made du'a to Allah. "Put peace upon us."

Newr

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!