Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 22

Handhalah got married to Jamilah before the battle of Uhud. Handhalah didn't take a bath. So the angels came down and washed him. People called him 'Ghaseelul Mala'ikah'. They washed him with water from Jannah in a gold basin.
It's sunnah to bury the shuhadaa' where they die.
Ubayy ibn Khalaf said, "I'm gonna kill Muhammad." Someone told Muhammad, and he said,
"No, I'm going to kill him."
Muhammad got a spear and he shook it in such a way that Ubayy ran away. Muhammad threw the spear at him, but it didn't go through because Ubayy was wearing armor and you could only see his eyes. Ubayy ran bellowing to his city. He bellowed and he yelled,
"Muhammad killed me!!" There was only blood clotting at his neck. Shortly he died. It was a miracle.
May all the Muslims in this world have love for Muhammad (SAW).

Newr

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!