I got called to put the food away, so while I was doing so, S & H were setting up the terr. for Squishy. Then H had to go to Joomah.
Squishy was in his terr., but he didn't burrow right away. He just went crawling everywhere daftly. I gave him a leaf. What a greed!
Also, I saw Nectaris and Squishy come out of their burrows and burrow somewhere else. I was wondering why, and then S later found out that they sometimes come out to find just the right place.
Neptune hasn't been doing that, and there's a high probability that he/she has already found the right place...or died.
______________________________________________
Oh yeah, and I've been keeping a journal for Neptune. It isn't much. It's called N's Hornworm Diarrhy. (In Honor of Caterpillar Turds.)
This is mainly what it says:
MONDAY NIGHT
8:43 PM - Just cleaned out jar from turds. Now it's eating a little.
______________________________________________
______________________________________________
TUESDAY MORNING
7:54 AM - Sleeping.
12:21 PM - It woke up and now it's eating its tomato!
______________________________________________
7:54 AM - Sleeping.
12:21 PM - It woke up and now it's eating its tomato!
______________________________________________
WEDNESDAY
7:40 AM - Leaves and tomato all gone. Trying to escape. Just gave it some tomato leaves.
______________________________________________
______________________________________________
THURSDAY
IT BURROWED! I guess that means bye bye Hornworm Diarrhy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!