Tuesday, February 26, 2013

7:24 PM

I'm in the middle of n 8-ball pool game right now. Let me check to see if it's my turn.

7:26 PM
I potted the 5, 7, 6, 4, & 3 balls. I failed at potting the 1. I almost potted the 8. My opponent won. He wanted to play again, but I was writing this, and answered too late, so he left. Haha.

Now lessee...
Ah. Mom had two appointments today. We te vine leaves for breakfst and they were very appetizing. Z thought he was going to Meca Therapies so he dressed up all formally. But of course, he was wrong. When Momma came back, she held Z's cheeks and was like, "Ehhh, Z, we're not going to Mecahahahaaa todei sayahahahaaang." (Translation: 'Ey, we're not going to Meca today sweetie'. The hahahas were because she was fake laughing.) So Z ate some mushy English muffins for breakfast. I mean, they don't even look like muffins. More like....squishy patties.

Hold on, I'm gonna go start another pool game.

Ok, started it. (7:32) The opponent is breaking. I'll have to fix him/her later.

Today, at 2:11, me, Momster, and S went to the doctor.

Ugh, I potted the 8 ball....

Anyways...I had to get a blood test because of a cat thingie in my eye. My arm still hurts and I cannot bend it. S had to get her swelled finger checked, and they're gonna be checked by R's dad.
And, that's it.

S just came over and asked me what I was doing, and then she said, "Veord." (courtesy of her best friend Sfnh.) Then she went into H's room. Probably for the iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!