What's New?
I just changed the blog name to 'The Light's the Limit' and the URL is 'awesomenra.blogspot.com'.Me and S are now Sunday School teachers. Three years ago we were students.
I'm getting more into writing my stories.
Momma is trying to lessen our computer hours. But there ain't nothing to do here, it's so boring.
S just got a new phone. I envies her. I should be able to have one already!! MY friends younger thn me already have one!!
Ummi finished her TQ class about two weeks ago. We had a party after Mom was all done sniffling and reflecting.
What Isn't New:
I have three classes tomorrow. Last week I did two presentations and the students, of course, loved it.We went to Kohl's on Friday and I bought a pair of purple pants and a gray sweatshirt.
Ummi's new obsession is boba.
Today:
It was all horrible and gloomy and rainy today. We went to the library. I didn't get any books because they were all boring. We then went to Kinko's. Well, Ummi and H did, because me and Z went to PetSmart. I now want a pet bird or hamster.
The End.
N
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!