Friday, November 23, 2012

The Randomness

Okay, people! Stand back! I have just thought of a new blog title! I'm not satisfied with 'N's Voice' anymore (haha, J-Ski!) so I am now changing it to something like 'N's Randomness' or 'Random Light'. But to be more creative, maybe I shouldn't put my initial in it. I just can't think of anything.
Maybe 'Lightning Strikes' would be good. Or 'The Strike of Light'. Or 'Light, Camera, and Action!' Or maybe 'N's News' or 'The Middle Voice' or 'The Second Life'.

Okay. Whatever. Pick your choice. One choice ONLY.
  1. N's Randomness
  2. The Strike of Light
  3. The Middle Voice
  4. The Second Life
Not much choices, ey? I'm so sorry.
Let me remind you that most of the time, I'm sarcastic. Don't believe everything I type. >:)

3 comments:

  1. How about.... Forever Alone
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hna:Second life ??That's weird..U want something like exploding,right??
    How about My great book of ...@_@..Or how about "My journey"..or bla bla I don't know..
    I try to think about..or what about "My Adventure!",...Lame...Grr....it ruins my brains all ready..
    But I think u can find a good name..

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!