Yesterday, S made brownies in cups for me and H. She told me that she ate one for breakfast and it was good. I wanted one too but I didn't want her to get angry at me for copying. Later, I said I'd pay her $1.00 if she made me a brownie in a cup. She laughed nervously. She said nah, I'll just give you the recipe. I said again that I would pay her, so she did it. When it was done, she told me not to touch it because it was hot. It was good in the beginning, but then it started to get sickly. And it was a bit too sweet... Eventually I finished it. Then H asked for one. He got it and paid. Me and S were drunken from eating the brownies. S drank water from the Brita to drown the taste out, and then she spit the water out on the floor for some reason. She was laughing at something. She didn't know what, though. It was hilarious. Later, mommy came downstairs, and it seems to be that she was looking in the sink, cause she saw our cups with water and chocolate in them. Then she yelled, "Eyy! Whay you guys make something and not give some to me?" Me and S were in our room at the time. We heard H blubber something, and then we heard Ummi say, "Oh." Then I was like, "Lol, he must've told mom that it was sickly."
LOL
N
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!