Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hiking

On Sunday I went hiking up a mountain. It was a Girls' Club event, and there were six girls (including me and Skina) and two adults. We went into a hermit's cave, which was nice and cool compared to the outside weather. At one moment all the girls decided to hide from the adults, so we hid in a nice chair-like part of the mountain. I ate a granola bar. Climbing down the mountain was pretty steep, and one time I fell. I was holding a thin tree branch, and you can guess it broke. I fell and smashed my face into some rocks and plant junk. (Don't worry, I'm okay!) My left leg hurt slightly for a while. When we finally got to the bottom, at the parking lot, we ate. I ate two cheese sandwiches, pineapple chunks, a banana, and something else that was really good, I can't remember what. Then we went to a girl's house to see her new baby sister. We ate pizza. We played soccer, and twice the ball got kicked over into the neighbor's yard.

Newr

3 comments:

  1. You said you just fell and just a slight pain? Not logical. It's very PAINFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It only hurt for a little while! Though the description sounds like OW.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!