Yesterday, which was my birthday, I came back from Albuquerque. The yearly Balloon Fiesta was yesterday! We watched hot air balloons fly in the air. There was bad traffic while we were trying to get there. We had to pray Fajr in the van. We ate cheese bread sticks. At 6am about, we saw the balloons released already. We counted eleven. The weather was awfully cold. When we finally got to the parking space, we opened the van door, and cold air blew in. My feet felt dead. Especially since I wasn't wearing socks. Anyhow, we watched balloons blow up and get in the air. Some balloons looked like bees. There was a clown balloon and a haunted house balloon that couldn't get up, and they fell down. After that we went to the fair and played some games. H and I threw darts at balloons, but we only popped one. H and Z got dog toys. No, not dog toys, dog soft toys. Well, it was kind of a mix-up between a kangaroo and a dog, because it had a short tail and big ears. So it was probably a Chihuahua. We went to the Balloon Museum and explored the boringness of air and flight and whatsoever. Then, when we were about to leave, we decided to go to the gift shop. Our dad gave us twenty dollars each. I bought a pendant.
After that we went to the masjid and Yasmine's Cafe.
Then we went to the Talin Chinese store and got JELLY!!!
Newr
Is the gelatin in the jelly halal?
ReplyDelete