Yea, nasi ayam for lunch! Whoopee!
It was very spicy. Well, only the chili sauce. But at least it wasn't TOO spicy for my intake. The chicken was moderately good, and the veggie - blagh. It would've been better if Mom did not hog all the mushroom for the broth. I mean, whoever heard of that? I've heard of mushroom soup (which I heart intensely), but mushroom BROTH? C'mawn, man, I'd rather eat mushroom brethren. XD
Anyways...oh yeah! I was talking about the veggie. Well. Mom told me to cut carrots. Then she said, "So basically you just choose your veggie you want to cook." I silently screamed, "I DO NOT LIKE CARROTS IN MY VEGGIE!" I don't like crunchy carrots. I only approve of soft, cooked carrots. Annnd...we didn't have Zergut. So my veggie was kinda nasty. As for the greens - huh! They were FLOWERS. And there weren't enough. Hmph - chicken bok bok choy is better. And the rice was just fine. All yellow and all.
....
.....
.....
Hey! Guess what! It's 1:47 PM now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!