The performance today was amazing. So the first play went on, and my only part in it was to pour a box of tin cans over a cardboard 'closet door' to make a 'monumental crash'. My part in the other play was being H's cousin. H's name in the play was Simon. My mom did take videos and pictures, but I don't think it would be safe to post them here.
After the two plays, there was an awards ceremony. First, a boy got his certificate. Then it was my and H's turn! H got the Mr. Engineer Award, and I got the Right Hand Gal Award.
Then, we left the theatre and went to the clinic to present our projects. Ours (H, me, and another kid) was an animation on division, as I mentioned in the previous post.
After everything happened, we went to the big room and got cupcakes with fancy rainbow frosting. There was also red and orange punch.
Then, it was time to go.
N
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!