Today I went to Gattitown, the arcade I told you about in the previous post! I rode the Go-Karts which were extremely fun except I crashed into some daft people. My dad rode with my little bro and he won! I say again, those Go-Karts were so fun but NOT the bomb!!
I also played this bowling game called Ice Ball. While I was playing it though this old man that looked like a hobo talked to me in a weird language. It was also very loud in there so I couldn't hear him. (Gladly.) I saw him later in the praying room. I was like, "What? He's Muslim?"
Then I played a game that gives you tickets and I hit the jackpot!! I got 100 tickets. I played basketball, and a game in the kids' place where a frog has to knock down bugs with its tongue. It was so easy and I got lots of tickets.
We ate lunch. I ate pizza, mac and cheese, two brownies, and a cinnamon bun. Drinks, pink lemonade and, um, fruit punch.
There was the athan going on too. Awesome, you know. It's unusual. So we prayed Dhuhr and then we had to hurry up and play games because our cards expired at 2:00. So yeah.
We fed our tickets to the machine which got jammed pretty much a lot. So a fixing man had to fix it. (Obviously!) Then we counted our tickets on the printed receipt so we could get prizes.
I got a pencil, an airplane, a glow-in-the-dark slinky, a squishy, spiky pink ball, a paddle game, and shades. I can't wear them though because they get in the way of my glasses. There was also a furry lamp that I really wanted but we didn't have enough tickets.
We ate and drank again and left.
Unfortunately, I found some forgotten tickets in my pocket when we got home.
Newr
Wow! That looks fun. Did you snap pictures at the arcade?
ReplyDeleteHANIS:Wow,that is a fun day and a little pity!
ReplyDeleteYes, my mom took pictures.
ReplyDeleteWhy a little pity?
Hanis: Because you forggoten about the tickets on your pocket. you really want that furry lamp isn't it? Maybe if you add the tickets and you..err do you have no tickets when you go home?
ReplyDeleteQayyum: Erk!!! Do you eat one whole iMac? That's scary.
ReplyDelete