The life of a crazy gurrrl.
I don't want anything bad to happen to me…so here's an idea: how about a cat? lol
Tigger!
Tigger huh? I'll try that, but it'll be hard cause of the stripes.
How bout a babi
@H:Do you mean pig?
@MuWaFaQaH: yeah he means that. if he ment baby he'd spell it properly. @H: a pig is too hard, so too bad for you.
then A fat, Slobbery Baby that had an accident. A 16 crashed into him
whats a 16?!!??!
16'
#@$%*!?
H. Do you always have to have violence in everything?!
Hey Newr,How about draw the Earth?
Newr, how about a fish?
How about you draw a piglet in winnie the pooh?
I LOVE getting comments, so put 'em here!
I don't want anything bad to happen to me…so here's an idea: how about a cat? lol
ReplyDeleteTigger!
ReplyDeleteTigger huh? I'll try that, but it'll be hard cause of the stripes.
ReplyDeleteHow bout a babi
ReplyDelete@H:Do you mean pig?
ReplyDelete@MuWaFaQaH: yeah he means that. if he ment baby he'd spell it properly.
ReplyDelete@H: a pig is too hard, so too bad for you.
then A fat, Slobbery Baby that had an accident. A 16 crashed into him
ReplyDeletewhats a 16?!!??!
ReplyDelete16'
ReplyDelete#@$%*!?
ReplyDeleteH. Do you always have to have violence in everything?!
ReplyDeleteHey Newr,How about draw the Earth?
ReplyDeleteNewr, how about a fish?
ReplyDeleteHow about you draw a piglet in winnie the pooh?
ReplyDelete